If You Have Stocks, Bonds Or Securities, You Do Not Own Them: Cede & Co. does. Who Owns Your Residential Mortgage? Cede & Co. does. Who Caused The Collapse Of The American Economy? DTCC, DTC & Cede & Co. did.
1. The Wall Street Stock Market System is a very well masked and very well developed extreme system of financial Asymmetric Warfare.
2. The definition of Asymmetric Warfare is the collection of protocols used to bring down a country and its society from within without using a preponderance of force.
3. What we, as Americans, have been taught for 100 years in reality is a lie wrapped in an enigma.
4. The sad and shocking reality is that NOTHING in our Country today is as it seems.
5. The formation of the infrastructure that has allowed the Wall Street Stock Market System to develop began in 1913 after the meeting at Jekyl Island and was followed by the subsequent Congressional Legislation that lead to the Formation of the Federal Reserve.
6. Once the Federal Reserve was formed and approved by Congress, the groundwork was laid for the financially related Asymmetric Warfare protocols to begin conducting the theft and confiscation of the majority of the financial and real assets in the Country from those Americans who have believed for the last 100 years that they were investing in the Country by buying stocks, bonds and securities on Wall Street.
7. The Federal Government cannot survive without the support of the Federal Reserve.
8. The Federal Reserve is a privately owned and controlled financial Godfather.
9. The Federal Government, through the Congress, and because of its bureaucratic, political and character impotence, voluntarily voted to give Legal Godfather status to the Federal Reserve.
10. What the Congress did was exactly what the German Congress did when they voluntarily voted to make Hitler a Dictator for life.
11. The Federal Government does not control the Federal Reserve.
For more, read Greg Morse's Red Pill Report: https://redpillreports.com/learn/who-owns-america-cede-dtcc/
ARE YOU READY FOR TRUTH?
If so, you've come to the right place.